[openstack-dev] [kolla][PTL][elections] Candidacy for Kolla PTL

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 18:44:43 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

Once more unto the breach dear friends! I would like to run for PTL again for
Queens. Pike was very exciting release for Kolla. With strong focus on
Kolla-Kubernetes, Kolla-Ansible getting more and more production deployments
and Kolla images being successfully consumed by project outside of Kolla
like TripleO or OpenStack-Helm, I think this was quite a success for us.

We managed to improve one of biggest pain points we saw in Kolla - gates. We
still have lengths to go, but progress is significant.

I'd love to help our community to make Queens even better. We have several
exiting features in our plates, like automated push mechanism for images or
orchestration layer for kolla-kubernetes.

We also need to focus on another big pain point of Kolla - documentation.

I would like us to strengthen cooperation with Kubernetes community and I'm
strong believer that best bridge between communities is built on top of common
technical issues and mutual help. I think Kolla-Kubernetes naturally helps
with this cooperation and we can use it even more.

Per request, I also add small haiku to my nomination;)

Glues Stack together
Project by great people made
Queens approaching soon

Regards,