[openstack-dev] [kolla] Which distros are used as base ones?

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:16:47 UTC 2017

Ofc we do. I, for one, run mostly ubuntu (but I must admit I haven't
been building images last 2 or so weeks). It's strange what you're
saying because ubunut-source build is a voting gate, so if there would
be problem like that - we couldn't merge anything... Let's try to find
out why your build failed.