[openstack-dev] [openstack] [summit] Speed Mentoring at Boston summit, updated time!

Emily K Hugenbruch ekhugenbruch at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 13 18:17:03 UTC 2017

Hello,
We are so pleased to again offer Speed Mentoring on the first day of the
Boston summit.   The time has recently moved from Monday morning (too
early!) to Monday lunch.  We have 20 fabulous mentors signed up and 5 great
volunteers.  We have space for lots more mentees!
So if you know of someone new to the community, coming to their first
summit, or just looking to grow their network, please invite them to come
to Speed Mentoring.

            Speed Mentoring Lunch sponsored by Intel - Monday May 8,
            12:50-1:50PM
            Open to anyone of any gender or experience looking for
            technical or career advice.

            How will it go?

            You'll meet with a mentor in a small group of mentees
            in short intervals.  Mentors will answer questions and share
            their experience about how to grow in the community. It's a
            fast-paced event and a great way to meet new people, start the
            summit, and be welcomed into the OpenStack community. Mentees
            are asked to provide 3 questions they would like answered when
            they sign up.  We'll ask mentors to focus their answers around
            these questions.

            Sign up here:
            https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18680/speed-mentoring-lunch-sponsored-by-intel

            Thanks!