[openstack-dev] [horizon] Pike-1 Tagged

Rob Cresswell robert.cresswell at outlook.com
Thu Apr 13 17:43:08 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

So we've just tagged our first milestone for Pike. I've checked launchpad and bumped anything unfinished to pike-2. You can see our progress for pike-1 at https://launchpad.net/horizon/+milestone/pike-1

5 blueprints implemented and 73 bugs closed, as well as many minor bugs that didn't have attached reports. Great job so far!

I'm away until Tuesday (Friday and Monday are public holidays in the UK) but afterwards I'll be reviewing pike-2 and making sure we're on target. I'd also like to remind the cores to ensure that patches have bug reports in most cases; while its okay to let minor patches through, for the most part we want to be able to track milestone and backport progress via launchpad.

Thanks again for everyone's hard work!

Rob