[openstack-dev] [horizon][nova][tc] nova-network deprecation in horizon

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 14:05:21 UTC 2017

I am okay to drop nova-network feature in Pike.

More generally, can we horizon team say the following?

 A feature deprecated in a back-end project is automatically
deprecated in Horizon
 and a feature in horizon will be dropped if a corresponding support
is dropped in
 a back-end project and/or its support library (like python bindings)
 even though horizon may provide an extended supports.

Akihiro