[openstack-dev] [puppet] Proposing David Moreau Simard part of Puppet OpenStack CI core team

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Sep 28 16:06:03 UTC 2016

Until now, we had no specific team for dealing with Puppet OpenStack
CI (aka openstack/puppet-openstack-integration project).
But we have noticed that David was doing consistent work to contribute
to Puppet OpenStack CI by adding more coverage, but also helping when
things are broken.
David is always here to help us to make testing better.

David is working on RDO Infra and re-use Puppet OpenStack CI tooling
to test OpenStack, so he has a perfect knowledge at how Puppet
OpenStack CI is working.

I would like to request feedback from our community about creating
this new Gerrit group (where we would include existing Puppet
OpenStack core groups into it), and also include David into it.

Emilien Macchi