[openstack-dev] [kolla][fuel][tripleo] Reference architecture to deploy OpenStack on k8s

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:39:46 UTC 2016

Flavio,

So as you surely know k8s is an orchiestration tools, docker is
container engine. If you are running k8s, you still run docker:)

Kolla-kubernetes is a part of Big Tent, is project developed by Kolla
community and we're close to our big showdown:) Come over to our
session in Barcelona, in the meantime I suggest you look at
https://github.com/openstack/kolla-kubernetes and join us at
#openstack-kolla