[openstack-dev] [security] [salt] Removal of Security and OpenStackSalt project teams from the Big Tent

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Wed Sep 21 19:52:50 UTC 2016

Travis,

My answer would be -that- is the most ideal scenario. I care about
OpenStack and ensuring quality projects have adequate representation so I
checked to see which ones didn't have anyone defined for leadership and
picked one to step in and help, assuming no one was able to fill that role
for that specific cycle.