[openstack-dev] [security] [salt] Removal of Security and OpenStackSalt project teams from the Big Tent

Travis McPeak travis.mcpeak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 23:42:49 UTC 2016

"My answer would be -that- is the most ideal scenario. I care about
OpenStack and ensuring quality projects have adequate representation so I
checked to see which ones didn't have anyone defined for leadership and
picked one to step in and help, assuming no one was able to fill that role
for that specific cycle."

Ahh gotcha.  Thanks Adam.  We definitely welcome your advice and help
with socializing our activities and becoming more integrated with the
community.  I think Ian (sigmavirus) is similarly interested.  I look
forward to working with both of you.

--
-Travis