[openstack-dev] [Tacker] Presence at PTG Atlanta

Sripriya Seetharam sseetha at Brocade.com
Tue Oct 11 19:43:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

Based on team’s decision in tacker weekly meeting [1], Tacker team has decided to have a virtual developer meetup and not have PTG presence in Atlanta. Given, most of our contributors are geographically spread out, it was decided that the virtual midcycle format would be more appropriate in getting the maximum number of contributors together to conduct the design meetup.

Thanks,
Sripriya

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tacker/2016/tacker.2016-10-11-16.00.html

From: Sripriya Seetharam <sseetha at Brocade.com>
Date: Monday, October 10, 2016 at 12:05 AM
Subject: [openstack-dev][Tacker] Presence at PTG Atlanta

Hi Tackers,

As you all know, the first PTG meetup (Pike cycle) is happening at Atlanta, Feb 20-24, 2017. This is as per the new format starting after Barcelona conference, where design summit happens in between two OpenStack conferences. Please read [1] for more details. I believe our traditional virtual mid cycle meetups have been effective for project scoping and discussions and we could have something similar for design summit. We can discuss in the upcoming Tacker weekly meeting and also in mailing list to provide our decision.

Thanks,
Sripriya

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg/