[openstack-dev] [all][i18n] Translation of releasenotes

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Oct 6 19:05:41 UTC 2016

All repositories that have translations enabled, are pushing their
releasenotes to our translation server and we have currently
translations for 19 of these repositories.

I've worked with the i18n team on publishing these translations and
Akihiro Motoki found today the missing link why the translations do not
work: releasenotes/source/conf.py misses a locale_dir entry ;(

Instead of pushing this only to the 80+ repositories that currently have
translations enabled, I'm pushing the change now to *all* repositories
with releasenotes - in case you want to set up translation for a repo
later. That way we don't need to check this later.
Topic for my change is "releasenote-translation".

If a repo won't ever get translated, feel free to -1 and I'll abandon
the change.

For repositories with translation sync set up, I'd like to see the
change get merged soonish.

thanks,
Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)