[openstack-dev] [mistral] Don't use Scheduler to run actions

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:14:10 UTC 2016

Hi Team,

I posted a bug [1] at Launchpad that is pretty important for many reasons. I tried to put all needed information into
the bug description providing pros and cons of using Scheduler for running actions. I short, I’d like to remove
Scheduler from the chain that leads to running an action on executor for performance reason (~30% difference
on large workflows, from my experience). I decided to bring it up to a discussion here because I may be
missing something and am very interested in your opinions. Please let me know if you have any additional
arguments to those I provided in the bug.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/mistral/+bug/1630508 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/mistral/+bug/1630508>

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia