[openstack-dev] [mistral] Don't use Scheduler to run actions

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 22:29:28 UTC 2016

Hi, Renat,

Thanks for raising it up!

Does that mean mistral-engine will do the RPC call directly to
mistral-executor after storing the calling information somewhere? I think a
flow chart would be better to explain current problem and your proposal,
and what's more, I personally think it deserves a spec since I see it as a
feature instead of a simple bug.

Cheers,
Lingxian Kong (Larry)