[openstack-dev] [all][tc] Allowing Teams Based on Vendor-specific Drivers

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Tue Nov 29 21:28:06 UTC 2016

On 29/11/16 03:53 PM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> Perhaps they wanted to publish documentation to the
> docs.openstack.org site? That's traditionally only been allowed by
> the Docs team for official project deliverables.

that's probably it, i just couldn't find their docs.

from our experience, we don't really have any issues with their driver
being in a separate project under our umbrella. probably biggest concern
is that we don't actively track the powervm project so we honestly don't
know know its current status (or at least i don't). we currently just
say 'do your own research' regarding anything managed by a separate team
which may or may not be the best answer.

cheers,
--
gord