[openstack-dev] [fuel] discovery and deploy a compute node automatically

jason huzhijiang at gmail.com
Wed May 25 10:53:02 UTC 2016

Hi Igor,

Thanks, and yes you got my point, my "automatically ", means after a new
node has been discovered , the deployement process starts automatically.
Cron may help, but what if I need more info to check if that new discovered
node deserves to be a compute node or not? Can the cron script  get more
characteristics info about the node? For example , "if the new node has
right amount of nic interfaces, right setting of NUMA etc., then make it a
compute node with the same configuration as others with the same
characteristics".