[openstack-dev] [Rally] single router per tenant in network context

Akshay Kumar Sanghai akshaykumarsanghai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:43:43 UTC 2016

Hi Aleksandr,
Thanks Aleksandr. According to your references,I made the necessary changes
to the code for single router , but now facing problems in the resource
cleanup. While I correct the code, Can you suggest how to generate traffic
between the VMs ? Is there any tool that is generally used for traffic
generation?

Thanks,
Akshay