[openstack-dev] [election] [tc] TC candidacy

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Tue Mar 29 01:09:19 UTC 2016

Hi, Thierry,

One question about this  ' The transition to the "big tent" governance model is now finished, with all the expected projects now officially part of the OpenStack community. The big tent is all about community: answering the "are you one of us" question.'.

Does it mean that no more project will be approved to be a big tent project in the Newton and Ocata release?

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )