[openstack-dev] [Sahara][QA] Notes about the move of the Sahara Tempest API test to sahara-tests

Evgeny Sikachev esikachev at mirantis.com
Mon Mar 21 07:50:30 UTC 2016

Hi, Luigi!

Thanks for this short spec :)
Changes looking good for me, and I think Sahara-team can help with pushing
this changes to sahara-tests repo.

But I have a question: why we need to use detached branch for it? And then
we have the next problem "Temporarily exclude a specific branch from the
CI". Maybe force push can be easier and faster?

-----
Best Regards,

Evgeny Sikachev
QA Engineer