[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Why edited configuration get replaced after stack.sh

Rubab Syed rubab.syed21 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:36:52 UTC 2016

Hi Umar,

As far as I know, you should follow these steps to make this work:

1- Run stack.sh
2- Add rules to policy.json in /etc/ceilometer
3- Restart ceilometer service. Follow this link [1] to see how can you
restart a particular service.

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23593508/restarting-a-service-in-openstack-installed-using-devstack

Hope this helps.