[openstack-dev] [swift3][swift] What happens in swift3?

Andrey Pavlov andrey.mp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:01:42 UTC 2016

Hello,

I found that new Amazon tool for S3 started to use another way to sign requests.
I made changes and submitted my review [1] seven months ago.

This functionality is needed for ec2api project [2].
It is needed for using new aws cli tool.

I asked to review my changes directly to Kota via email.
My colleague asked him on previous summit about it.
All dependent reviews (in keystone) already merged four months ago.
On all comments were answered in the review.
I tried to raise this question at swift3 meeting.

But still there is no answer.

Can anyone answer - Can it really be reviewed and merged?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/211933/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/198571/

--
Kind regards,