[openstack-dev] [Horizon] How do we move forward with xstatic releases?

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 00:28:29 UTC 2016

But Jeremy: Atomic Zuul. How cool is that name.

So I know I'm going to potentially get yelled at for voicing this, but what
are the chances that app-catalog and Horizon are ever installed on the same
system? That is, could it have its own xstatic constraints, with the
promise that the two constraints will never meet in a dark alley behind
some VM somewhere? app-catalog isn't in the integrated tests, so it's never
going to break the gate like Horizon will...