[openstack-dev] [nova][ceilometer] unable to see compute.node.cpu.* metrics in ceilometer

Kapil kapil6442 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 00:20:58 UTC 2016

I am using Kilo 2015.1.1 version

notification_driver=ceilometer.compute.nova_notifier
notification_driver=nova.openstack.common.notifier.rpc_notifier

I tried the following-

1. printed out event_type in
https://github.com/openstack/ceilometer/blob/stable/kilo/ceilometer/agent/plugin_base.py#L151
However, I am not receiving compute.metrics.update events

2. printed out metrics in
https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/stable/kilo/nova/compute/resource_tracker.py#L364
I can see that metrics are being generated. I am not sure if they're being
pushed to the notification queue.

ᐧ

Regards,
Kapil Agarwal