[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Fuel-web] Jenkins failing, tox -e py27 error

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 7 15:52:25 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-07 16:50:00 +0200 (+0200), Igor Kalnitsky wrote:
> I got it and I'm working on patch [1] that must solve it. I simply
> stop doing postre setup since it seems is already setup.
[...]

Great! I'd still like to figure out why the job suddenly started
assuming the role was missing on the new workers (or why it started
failing to be able to recreate it). It's possible we're now granting
more generous permissions to the openstack_citest user than in the
past, but skimming your job it doesn't look like that should be the
cause. Updating env.sh to set -x might make this easier to debug.
I'll move followup comments to your
https://review.openstack.org/289278 review.
--
Jeremy Stanley