[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [QA] Major changes in fuel-qa
dtyzhnenko at mirantis.com
Mon Mar 7 11:38:07 UTC 2016
Recently system_test framework had changes  which incompatible previous
test case design.
Now it has separate packages for:
- actions - contains classes with test actions
- core - contains core functionality and decorators
- test - contains base test and test cases
- helpers - contains some additional tools
Some re-design of system_test packages:
- actions were moved to separate packages (system_test.actions)
- core functionality was moved to core packages (system_test.core)
- added system_test.tests.base.ActionTest as main base class for tests,
all cases should inherit it.
- all test classes should inherit one or more classes with actions.
Specification can be found here: 
If you use 3thd-party tests with this framework, you should:
- use decorator @testcase for mark class as test and set groups
- test class should inherits ActionTest and additional action classes
from system_test.actions package if required.
- remove case_factory() function from your test cases because it is not
used anymore (was replaced with @testcase)
- base_group class attribute moved to @testcase decorator, now it
should be used like this:
P.S. This changes affect only tests in 9.0.
Fuel QA Engineer
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev