[openstack-dev] Quesion about Openstack Containers and Magnum

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Sat Jun 11 19:27:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

It looks Spyros already answered your question: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-June/097083.html . Is anything else we can help, or you have further questions?

Best regards,
Hongbin

From: zhihao wang [mailto:wangzhihaocom at hotmail.com]
Sent: June-11-16 1:03 PM
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [openstack-dev] Quesion about Openstack Containers and Magnum

Dear Openstack Dev Members:

I would like to install the Magnum on OpenStack to manage Docker Containers.
I have a openstack Liberty production setup. one controller node, and a few compute nodes.

I am wondering how can I install Openstack Magnum on OpenStack Liberty on distributed production environment (1 controller node and some compute nodes)?

I know I can install Magnum using desstack, but I dont want the developer version,

Is there a way/guide to install it on production environment?

Thanks
Wally