[openstack-dev] Quesion about Openstack Containers and Magnum

Spyros Trigazis strigazi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:26:15 UTC 2016

Hi Wally.

You can follow these instructions [1] to install from source
code (use the stable/mitaka branch when you'll clone).

Although, this guide is under the developer url, it's built for
operators. Keep in mind that you need Neutron/LBaaS V1.

Additionally there is this [2] puppet module.

Please share your experience.

Cheers,
Spyros

[1]