[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [glance] Proposal for a mid-cycle virtual sync on operator issues

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 22:44:50 UTC 2016

Please note, due to the last minute additions to the RSVP list, we have
changed the tool to be used. Update info can now be found here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-glance-and-ops-midcycle-sync .

Please try to join 5-10 minutes before the meeting as you may have to
install a plugin and give us time to fix any issues you may face.

Nikhil