[openstack-dev] [glance] [glare] Glance virtual midcycle recordings

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 00:49:58 UTC 2016

Thanks Jeremy. The worse part is that we do have to share editable
collab links with the participants and they are out and visible.
Nevertheless, this is nice feature to use and can be useful in some
situations.

And, I was trying to be frivolous on the authorship colors but again
quite useful feature.

On 7/27/16 5:15 PM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> On 2016-07-27 13:08:35 -0400 (-0400), Nikhil Komawar wrote:
> [...]
>> There have been some noted instances where people either inadvertently
>> or otherwise have updated the etherpad, thus removing the text. Please
>> be considerate and watchful of your keyboard when keeping the etherpad open.
> Note that you can share read-only URLs to pads (checkbox under the
> "share and embed this pad" dropdown that looks like </>), for people
> to use as a reference if they don't intend to make further
> modifications to its content.
>
>> But for the record, here's the content/links that can be accessed if you
>> are not a fan of the etherpad colors.
> [...]
>
> You can also hide the authorship colours in your browser (the
> "settings" dropdown that looks like a gear has a checkbox for that),
> if they're annoying.

Nikhil