[openstack-dev] [glance] glance developers and operators midcycle sync -- recordings

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:22:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We'd a midcycle sync last month with the glance development team and
operators team where different individuals from across varied time zones
participated. While the scheduling was a challenge and some had to join
too early or too late, the event was pretty successful. We'd a ton of
productive discussions for the first time event of such nature. I hope
that we will continue to keep this collaboration going and maintain a
cadence between development and operators.

Thanks to Kris for letting us use a tool that let's recordings possible.
I've managed to trans-code the audio/visual into a youtube video with
the chat transcripts posted as a paste in the description there.

The audio/video recording is available at:

Chat transcript available at:   http://paste.openstack.org/show/542469/

Please find the full details of the event including notes on the various
topics at:

As always, feel free to reach out if any questions or comments. Cheers!