[openstack-dev] [Kolla] [Fuel] [tc] Looks like Mirantis is getting Fuel CCP (docker/k8s) kicked off

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Wed Jul 27 16:13:08 UTC 2016

Sorry, missed part of this.

I do not believe there is overlap between openstack-ansible which uses lxc containerization with thick containers and kolla which uses docker/kubernetes with thin containers. These are architecturally very different things and to reference my other email, there are technical reasons for doing things each way.

The Fuel CCP case is different, in that it is doing the same technical thing as kolla. kubernetes managed, docker based thin containers.

Thanks,
Kevin