[openstack-dev] [keystone][neutron][requirements] - keystonemiddleware-4.1.0 performance regression

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Wed Jan 20 07:11:45 UTC 2016

Hmm, looking at:
https://github.com/openstack/keystonemiddleware/compare/4.0.0...4.1.0 the
only change that I can think of that might be the culprit is:
https://github.com/openstack/keystonemiddleware/commit/f27d7f776e8556d976f75d07c99373455106de52

I'll dig into this some more soon, but it might be worth trying things out
with that commit reverted.

stevemar

From:	"Armando M." <armamig at gmail.com>
            <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Date:	2016/01/20 01:59 AM
Subject:	Re: [openstack-dev] [keystone][neutron][requirements] -
            keystonemiddleware-4.1.0 performance regression