[openstack-dev] [all] [api] API Working Group Refresher

Qiming Teng tengqim at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jan 18 02:56:06 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 12:48:51PM +0000, Chris Dent wrote:

> At yesterday's API Working Group meeting we decided it would be a
> good idea to send out a refresher on the existence of the group,
> its goals and activities. If you have interest in the improvement
> and standardization of OpenStack APIs please take this as an
> invitation to participate.
>
> The group meets once a week in openstack-meeting-3 on Thursdays
> alternating between 00:00 UTC and 16:00 UTC[0].

The meeting time is quite confusing based on info on the wiki. It says
that 'next' meeting would be 2016-01-28 at 00:00UTC, previous meeting
was 2016-01-14 at 16:00UTC. Do we have a meeting on 2016-01-21? What
timeslot should it be? 16:00UTC or 00:00UTC?

Maybe we should keep at least one 'past' meeting on the wiki page so
that people can get a better idea what's going on?

- Qiming