[openstack-dev] [infra][all] "openstack-meeting-cp" == "openstack-meeting-5"?

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Jan 13 22:32:24 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 12:11:27PM +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:

> One possible solution here would be to check if the meetings currently
> scheduled on your ideal slots are actually still using the spot, as there
> are a non-trivial amount of dead meetings around. You can ping me on IRC so
> that we do a quick check.

For the record I did that for all the fully booked slots in November last year
when I suggested creating a 5th meeting room.  After that check the data didn't
indicate that we *really* needed a new meeting room.

Marcus, I'll be in your TZ next week I can help you work through your options
then if we don't overlap on IRC in the meantime.

Yours Tony.