[openstack-dev] centos6.5 libvirt 1.2.14 virsh hang

王李明 wanglm at certusnet.com.cn
Fri Jan 8 13:49:32 UTC 2016

hi all:

         my environment is centos6.5

libvirt version is 1.2.14-1

qemu version is 1.7.0-1

I use openstack create a  windows guest

about two days later I run virsh list but the the process is hang

virsh list can not return any thing

it hang

then I run  /etc/init.d/libvirtd restart

it show libivrtd stop faild and start failed

and the libvirtd process status is running and cpu is always more than 100%

i have used the gdb and find the gdb can not print any process stack

I run /etc/init.d/libvirtd status it show libvired dead but subsys locked

who can help me ?

thans