[openstack-dev] [nova] config options: IRC meeting at Jan. 11th

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Fri Jan 8 14:21:28 UTC 2016

First things first, I'd like to thank those people who are contributing
to this task very much! It's good to see the progress we already made
and that the knowledge of this area is now spread amongst more people.

The second thing I'd like to talk about is the next steps.
It would be great if we could have a short realtime conversation in IRC
to:
* make clear that the help text changes are necessary for a patch series
* clarify open questions from your side
* discuss the impact of [1] which should be the last piece in place
  which reduces the merge conflicts we faced to a very minimum.

Let's use the channel #openstack-meeting-3 at coming Monday,
January the 11th, at 15:00 UTC for that.