[openstack-dev] [Horizon][stable][tempest] Horizon|tempest kilo gate fails due to testrepository dependency

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Mon Jan 4 12:50:12 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jan 04, 2016 at 01:32:53PM +0100, Ihar Hrachyshka wrote:
> Note that it’s keystone installation that fails, not horizon, and it seems
> that it’s for grenade (I see /opt/stack/new/keystone in the logs). I would
> expect keystone gate to be broken too, so you could add the dep there and
> validate whether it fixes the thing for you.
>
> The best alternative outcome is probably to get a new ‘kilo’ (<1.0) pbr
> release that would pull in the dependency for you.

keystone fails after adding testrepository to horizons test
requirements.

Horizon failed before, if we don't add it. Horizon does not use testr at
all.
http://logs.openstack.org/periodic-stable/periodic-horizon-python27-kilo/3fc703b/tox/py27-2.log

It looks like keystone does not fail,
but tempest fails in the same way as horizon does:
http://logs.openstack.org/periodic-stable/periodic-tempest-dsvm-full-kilo/a33736f/logs/devstacklog.txt.gz
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>