[openstack-dev] [sahara][stable] kilo and liberty are blocked on failing pep8 jobs

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sat Feb 20 23:02:13 UTC 2016

bashate 0.4 has new error checks which fail the pep8 job for sahara in
stable/kilo and stable/liberty.

I've backported some fixes from master plus additional changes needed on
the stable branches [1].

The Sahara Hadoop Cluster CI is failing but I don't know if that's
legitimate or not. If that CI is no longer valid for stable branches, it
should probably be turned off from running on stable branch changes (or
fixed...).

There are also some concerns in the changes but I'm not sure why given
they are backports from master. I'm not familiar enough with Sahara to
know those details, but without fixing the pep8 job we can't land any
changes on stable branches for Sahara so we need some attention from the
team here.

[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/I21e06fb850adf1b447b2278b6847b04a63ea26d9,n,z

Matt Riedemann