[openstack-dev] [kolla] Metting schedule changes - next IRC meeting at 16:30 UTC!

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sat Feb 20 14:42:17 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

With this review[1] our meeting times have been changed as follows based upon a community vote[2] of the best US/APAC time:  Our US/EMEA meeting time remains unchanged.  We don't have a EMEA/APAC meeting because there is not enough core reviewers to hold such a meeting.

Even work weeks are scheduled for: Wednesday 16:30 UTC beginning March 2nd
Odd work weeks are scheduled for: Wednesday 23:00 UTC beginning February 24th

Both in #openstack-meeting-4

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/282681/
[2] http://doodle.com/poll/vn98bkn8e6nhn226
Regards,