[openstack-dev] [Octavia] [Tempest] Tempest tests using tempest-plugin

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 22:26:23 UTC 2016

I really do not want to see tempest code copied into the Octavia
repository.  We cannot keep them in sync and maintain the tests that
way.  It has been a recurring problem with neutron-lbaas that we are
trying to get back out of[1], so I really do not want to repeat that
with Octavia.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/273817/

Michael