[openstack-dev] [Octavia] [Tempest] Tempest tests using tempest-plugin

Madhusudhan Kandadai madhusudhan.openstack at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 06:53:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

We are trying to implement tempest tests for Octavia using tempest-plugin.
I am wondering whether we can import *tempest* common files and use them as
a base to support Octavia tempest tests rather than copying everything in
Octavia tree. I am in favor of importing files directly from tempest to
follow tempest structure. If this is not permissible to import from tempest
directly, do we need to propose any common files in tempest_lib, so we can
import it from tempest_lib instead? I wanted to check with other for
suggestions.

Thanks,
Madhu