[openstack-dev] [kolla][infra] Re: Patch submission for Kolla

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Feb 18 13:47:33 UTC 2016

Sebastien,

Cool that will be a nice feature :)

I recommend contacting #openstack-infra on irc with your question.  They are the folks that can get this solved for you.  Note I think the best way to update contact information is to login to openstack.org, and fill out your contact information there and use the save button.  This should automatically sync with gerrit.

Note gerrit just went through an upgrade, so its possible the update contact information feature malfunctions sometimes in gerrit.  I just don't know for certain.

I have copied openstack-dev in case openstack-infra has any ideas there.

Regards
-steve