[openstack-dev] [kolla][infra] Re: Patch submission for Kolla

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 18 14:07:53 UTC 2016

On 2016-02-18 13:47:33 +0000 (+0000), Steven Dake (stdake) wrote:
> I recommend contacting #openstack-infra on irc with your question.
> They are the folks that can get this solved for you.  Note I think
> the best way to update contact information is to login to
> openstack.org, and fill out your contact information there and use
> the save button.  This should automatically sync with gerrit.
[...]

Well, not exactly. You need to set up a foundation individual member
profile first and then submit contact information in Gerrit after
that using a matching E-mail address. The best advice is to check
the steps you've followed against
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#account-setup
and make sure you complete any steps you may have skipped and retry
any steps that failed in the order described in that document.

If that still doesn't help, some people have posted additional
troubleshooting suggestions at
https://ask.openstack.org/question/56720 .
--
Jeremy Stanley