[openstack-dev] Storyboard Lives!

Andrey Kurilin akurilin at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 21 22:44:18 UTC 2016

Hi!

It looks really promising. I like the idea of abandoning launchpad (it is
inconvenient at all) and I like "boards" for tasks.
But I have one feature request, before I can think seriously about
switching to it from my trello board - ability to change colors of UI.
Generally I like red and black colors, but it’s just too harsh and my eyes get
tired quickly while browsing pages at StoryBoard.

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 11:59 PM, Kendall Nelson <kennelson11 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
>    As you may or may not have heard, we are still working on moving
> towards Storyboard as our task tracker. In an effort to spread awareness
> about Storyboard and its capabilities, we’ve decided to write some blog
> posts about how it works and how it will be different from Launchpad. The
> first post is a general overview of the decision to move to Storyboard from
> Launchpad [1]. Please take a few minutes to look it over!
>
> We will have more blog posts coming after the new year begins (with
> everyone taking things easy over the holidays and all there will be a bit
> of a gap). The next post’s focus will be a more in depth compare and
> contrast of Launchpad and Storyboard. After that, we have a few others
> planned, but if there are things you would be interested in hearing about
> in more detail that might be good for a blog post, let us know! Also, feel
> free to drop in the #storyboard channel if you have questions or attend our
> weekly meetings [2].
>
> If you are interested in playing around in the Storyboard sandbox [3],
> read some of the documentation [4], or just go check it out [5] please do
> so as well :)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo) & the Storyboard team :)
>
> [1] https://storyboard-blog.sotk.co.uk/why-storyboard-for-openstack.html
>
> [2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StoryBoard
>
> [3] https://storyboard-dev.openstack.org/
>
> [4] http://docs.openstack.org/infra/storyboard/