[openstack-dev] Storyboard Lives!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:59:25 UTC 2016

Hello All,

   As you may or may not have heard, we are still working on moving towards
Storyboard as our task tracker. In an effort to spread awareness about
Storyboard and its capabilities, we’ve decided to write some blog posts
about how it works and how it will be different from Launchpad. The first
post is a general overview of the decision to move to Storyboard from
Launchpad [1]. Please take a few minutes to look it over!

We will have more blog posts coming after the new year begins (with
everyone taking things easy over the holidays and all there will be a bit
of a gap). The next post’s focus will be a more in depth compare and
contrast of Launchpad and Storyboard. After that, we have a few others
planned, but if there are things you would be interested in hearing about
in more detail that might be good for a blog post, let us know! Also, feel
free to drop in the #storyboard channel if you have questions or attend our
weekly meetings [2].

If you are interested in playing around in the Storyboard sandbox [3], read
some of the documentation [4], or just go check it out [5] please do so as
well :)

Thanks!

Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo) & the Storyboard team :)

[1] https://storyboard-blog.sotk.co.uk/why-storyboard-for-openstack.html

[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StoryBoard

[3] https://storyboard-dev.openstack.org/

[4] http://docs.openstack.org/infra/storyboard/