[openstack-dev] [infra] Any way to disable zuul status page auto-refresh?

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Dec 19 18:22:42 UTC 2016

The subject pretty much covers it.  When there are a lot of jobs on the
zuul status page, it kind of brings my browser to its knees, which makes
it hard to navigate the page.  I know you can filter it, but sometimes I
want to see all of the jobs in a queue so that isn't always an option.
If there were a way to let me refresh it on demand (or maybe
auto-refresh less often?) that would be awesome.

-Ben