[openstack-dev] [infra] Any way to disable zuul status page auto-refresh?

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 02:55:29 UTC 2016

You could try saving the status page and modifying the refresh time, or
similarly you could checkout zuul and run the webapp locally[0]. You'd have
to point it at [1] and modify the refresh times here [2]. (The status page
in the zuul tree is different to the one on status.o.o).

Cheers,
Josh

[0] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/zuul/tree/etc/status
[1] http://zuul.openstack.org/status.json