[openstack-dev] [kolla][tc] Video Meetings - input requested

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:14:01 UTC 2016

So if one of potential attendees cannot join for that reason, again I
would consider this to be reason enough to move meeting back to irc.
IRC is and keep being our default communication channel. Hangouts
would only be mitigation of "typing is too slow for this flame"
problem. With constant brainstorm mode that kolla-k8s currently is,
this is the case sometimes. That's why we even had this few hangout
meetings:)

Still waiting for "punch other person in the face over IP" device...