[openstack-dev] [All] Finish test job transition to Ubuntu Xenial

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Mon Dec 5 22:02:26 UTC 2016

Clark, for Trove, I'm in the process of finishing this and there is a change
[1] that is currently up for review (I have to incorporate changes to
reflect Andreas' comments).

If you find something amiss with the Trove jobs (trove, trove client,
trove-integration or dashboard), please let me know and I'll fix it up
pronto.

Thanks,

-amrith

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/405018/

Xenial

> On Mon, Nov 7, 2016, at 01:48 PM, Clark Boylan wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > The infra team would really like to get the Ubuntu Xenial for testing
> > transition completed early this cycle. We are planning to switch any
> > jobs that remain on Ubuntu Trusty but should be on Ubuntu Xenial on
> > December 6, 2016. That gives us about a month from today to more
> > gracefully migrate jobs while still getting it done early enough in
> > the cycle to fix any issues and put it behind us. Would be great for
> > project teams to test if their jobs run on Xenial and propose updates
> > to openstack-infra/project-config as necessary to switch to Ubuntu
Xenial.