[openstack-dev] [kolla] OSIC scale testing

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sat Aug 27 01:43:27 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

We have nearly automated all of the OSIC testing and there are instructions to follow in NEXTSTEPS.  They take about 1 hour to execute (to setup a test0 and then all done.  We have the cluster until the 30th.  I need folks that have access to help out as much as possible between now and the 30th so we can finish our data gathering.

Also as people go through the scenarios, can you give an update on the mailing list that you put in your hour on the NEXTSTEPS execution?  Thanks.

Regards
-steve