[openstack-dev] [tripleo] fluentd client composable service (request for review)

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 20:56:26 UTC 2016

Howdy,

I'm working on a composable service to install the fluentd client
across the overcloud (and provide appropriate configuration files to
pull in relevant openstack logfiles).

There are two* reviews pending right now:

- in tripleo-heat-templates: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/353506
- in puppet-tripleo: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/353507

I am looking for someone on the tripleo team to take a quick look at how
this is laid out and give a thumbs-up or thumbs-down on the current
design.

Thanks,

* There is also a corresponding spec which should be posted soon.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ {freenode,twitter,github}
Cloud Engineering / OpenStack          | http://blog.oddbit.com/